Leukocyte-Poor Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
Available via Spartan Medical’s
Supporting Product Literature:
- Selphyl Leukocyte-Poor PRP Brochure [Download PDF]
PRPs have the most published level I studies and meta-analysis supporting its use for some orthopedic applications.
- The Selphyl proprietary gel separation technology resulted in the most consistent and reproducible PRP system in an independent comparison study from Stanford (Dragoo et al.).
- Leukocyte poor and red blood cell free (Pure PRP) (Dragoo et al.).
- Low blood draw (9-18ccs), short spin time (6 min), closed system preloaded with sodium citrate anticoagulant (no buffering required when using sodium citrate vs. ACD-A, Mishra et al.).
- Selphyl has a long history of safety and efficacy; 4cc & 8cc PRP volumes with a 2-year shelf-life.
- FDA 510K Classification: BK170096.
All necessary regulatory documentation, instructions for use, published studies, patient education tools, etc. (as applicable) can be provided upon request by contacting email@example.com or (888) 240-8091. We are available at any time to meet with Providers and Staff to answer any questions about Spartan Medical’s entire portfolio of advanced medical solutions.